Friday, February 09, 2007

A Fabulous Gift from a Sister

Most of you reading, don't know that I have four younger sisters. The five of us are all crafty, in a manner of speaking. Middle sister P is very crafty. She started with stitching and found that it took too much time--she's also a tax expert so is often quite busy--and she has a family to care for. She's tried several different crafts, can do most of them, but a few years ago, she found beading. Found it in a big way. I have been the lucky recipient of several lovely bracelets with matching earrings, but this Christmas, she outdid herself. Isn't this the most lovely necklace you have ever seen? The charm is sterling silver, with Austrian crystal beads, hematite beads, and those lovely black beads. And I got a pair of matching earrings. The necklace has a good weight to it, and is the perfect length.

I think all of you would agree, my sister is really great at making jewelry. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

No comments: