Thursday, March 05, 2009

An Award

I have been given an award by Patti, on her blog. I am overwhelmed, thanks so much. Now comes the hard part of choosing people to give it to.


This award means -

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. I am to choose eight friends to share this with.
This is always the difficult bit, and please don't feel let down if you're not on the list, it doesn't mean I think less of you.



Nicole She is always an inspiration


Leigh She makes me smile


Deb Truly a needle artist


Kathy Loves dragons


Coni Makes me laugh outloud


Siobhan A real Hoot!


Rachel Great with a needle


Miss Jane Lovely pictures


Thank you Patti, for this honor. Now, fingers crossed that I did this correctly, and hope the names don't end up in cyber space.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Thank you Debs for your kind honour. I'm glad you like my pictures as I do try to make them as interesting as I can. :)

Nicole said...

Thanks Debs! That's so sweet of you! :)

dragonxser said...

awwww thanks Debs!

Coni said...

Oh, Holey Schmoley, I just don't know what to say. Thank you! I certainly don't deserve such nice thoughts coming my way, but I'll take 'em! Woo Hoo! Where would we be without our stitchy sistas?

Siobhán said...

Debs, thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it. :)

I agree with what everybody said on the earlier post--I wouldn't frog! I'm all about the fudge, baby! LOL

Thanks again!