Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beth's Fob



When I made my last post, I thought I had posted a picture of the fob I made for Beth, the Purple Three Penny Scissor Fob by Indigo Rose. NOT! So, here it is. The different shades of purple, the white beads to match the handles of the scissors--I think it turned out quite nicely. This was part of her birthday gift. I was going to try and post these pictures in my last post, but I just can't seem to add pictures where I want them to go. If I don't add them at the beginning and then write my blip, the pictures always end up at the top. If someone can tell me how to put pictures where I want them, I'm all ears.
Happy Stitching everyone.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a beautiful fob! I don't think I've ever seen this pattern before - what's the stitch?

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Debs. I bet Beth loves it!